Old March 5th, 2010, 01:51 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
wakalukong

Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

Chairman Mao , my Honorable Chinese Leader ,
I always remain loyal to China and to the Chinese people even
though I was born
a Singaporean

n Feb 17, 8:52*pm, "Chairman Mao , expert ****er of Chinese High
School Girl 's ****s in China" wrote:
wakalukong, *the *Chinese *people *and *the *Chinese Nation thank
*you *for your *works *as *Our *Chinese *Spy in ASEAN .

On Feb 18, 8:48*am, Wakalukong wrote:

On Feb 17, 11:17*pm, "Chairman Mao , expert ****er of *Chinese High
School Girl 's ****s in *China" wrote: Komin * has *been *posting *from *Cambodia *for *the *last *2
years *,

Komin *has * come *from *Hong *Kong and *is *now *residing in
Cambodia .

wakalukong *, how *come *you *are *the *last *to *know *?

wakalukong, *you *must be a *Bloody *Fool; .

(snip)

Hey everyone, we now understand why Traitor Komin keeps denying he's
Cambodian and even says he's from Hong Kong. *The turd can't face the
awful fact that he's a Cambodian traitor spying for the Vietnamese
military.

Wakalukong