Old March 31st, 2009, 11:50 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default Appropriate gift for Athena on the Acropolis?

On Mar 30, 12:27*am, Wolfgang Schwanke wrote:
wrote :

I'm a firm believer in *checking in with the local deity and paying
respects when I visit another country. Obviously I'll want to give a
tip o' the hat to Athena when I arrive inAthens.

You will find that Greeks don't believe in Athena any more.

--
It rains even harder now

http://www.wschwanke.de/* * * * * * *http://www.fotos-aus-der-luft.de/
* * * * * * * * usenet_20031215 (AT) wschwanke (DOT) de

Most probably don't true. Just like most of my folks no longer believe
in Lugh or The Dagda. So it goes.