Old April 2nd, 2009, 06:58 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
William Black

Default Can some advise best way to call USA from Europe

On Thu, 02 Apr 2009 11:49:34 -0400, Mike wrote:

In the next few months we will be in Europe for ten days traveling in
Ireland and Spain. What is the best, most convenient and cheapest way to
call back to the USA? I
would also appreciate the names of telephone providers that worked the
best. With my luck I would make the wrong choice selecting one from the
companies advertising on the net.
Thanks

It depends on what technology is available to you.

Skype is free and if you've got a 3G phone it should work ok.

--
William Black