Old July 28th, 2012, 07:23 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

Default Baltic Sea Cruise

On 7/27/12 9:14 AM, Sandy wrote:
Thanks guys so much for all your suggestions about tours. We have already
booked one with the cruise line but thanks to your suggestions, we will use
one of those suggested for the other two days.

Now another thing, in reading the information about the ports we will be
visiting, only one accepts dollars That being St. Petersburg. the others
either use Euros or local currency.
My question is where would be the best place to exchange dollars for either
Euros or local currency.

Don't exchange. Just bring your MAC or Debit card and hit a local ATM
at a bank and do a withdrawal in whatever local currency you want.
ATM's always have the best rates.