Old November 26th, 2003, 11:38 PM
mrtravel

Default Travel Scam - JS Pujji or Jack Pujji

Blake S wrote:
"mrtravel" wrote in message
. ..

S wrote:

We paid for 2 airline tickets to India after confirming with Lufthansa
that the reservation existed. The day after he cashed the check he
cancelled the reservation. It has been 2 months now, he hasn't sent us
the tickets or refunded the money. We are pursuing legal options.

So beware of doing business with this guy. His websites are
www.abfcorp.com and www.pujji.com.
There are about 6 other people who are in the same situation.

So pursue legal action.
Why post it here over and over?

Maybe the original poster is telling the truth and we should consider not
doing businees with the alleged perpatrators.

He may be telling the truth, but do we want the newsgroup flooded
everyone posting the same bad experience over and over?