Old April 4th, 2005, 04:08 AM
lilacjennifer

When we stayed in L.A. it was at a Days Inn and if I remember it was on or
near Sunset Blvd. I do remember it was a very short walk to the Chinese
Theatre.

We were almost robbed while checking into another hotel about a mile away so
left there and found the more secure hotel for a good rate at the time.
This was five or six years ago. All guests had to come in through the lobby
and the parking garage had a security door you had to have a card to operate
to get in and out.

Jennifer

"Lowell" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi -- Has anyone had any experiences, good or bad, staying at the
Vagabond Inn in Hollywood, California?

Thanks!!!