Old July 18th, 2007, 09:03 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
George Graves

Default 39% of Americans believe Bush should be impeached.

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 17:40:34 -0700, sechumlib wrote
(in article ):

On 2007-07-17 19:46:17 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"

said:

George Graves wrote:

That alone should be worrisome. There are a lot of people in this
country who think that Bill Clinton is some kind of Apollo-like god,
and will vote for The Clinton Bitch just to get Billy-boy back. Never
mind that the likelihood is very strong that Billy WON'T play "First
Lady" to The Bitch's Presidency. I mean its not like they live together
as husband and wife NOW. I've heard that The Clinton Bitch is a canoe
bailer. I don't care,personally (actually, it fits her, somehow) but,
if that's true and she gets formally "outed", that COULD be enough to
save the country from her evil talons.

And people wonder why neo-cons are falling like flies. The general
population seems to be fed up with political dialog like that above.
How about discussing issues instead of your fantasies about candidates'
sexual preference.

You do know what an issue is, don't you?

No, they don't. Clinton-hating trumps all, no matter which Clinton is
involved.

When we have leaders who do a bad job and want to take the country in
directions that we shouldn't be going, you're damned right I hate those
leaders. Clinton trashed the Presidency. He mad lots of bad decisions and the
country was worse-off when he left office than it was when he took office.
Bush has made it even worse, and The Clinton Bitch, will, in my estimation,
make it worse still (see, I've been following her career, and most of the
things she's in favor of or champions, makes my blood run cold.) Therefore,
it's pretty safe to say, that yeah, I hate the Clintons and I hate Bush, and
I wasn't too fond of his old man.