Old January 11th, 2011, 05:25 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A.

Default Just Back from My cruise.

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 17:47:38 -0600, Janet Wilder wrote:

We got home at about 4 PM yesterday after driving back fro Galveston.
It's about a 6 hour drive.

Royal Caribbean's Voyager of the Seas is still a great lady. The ship
was in beautiful condition and spotlessly clean. The food was very good
and the crew were just awesome. We won a couple of little prizes at
trivia and I entered the "Miss Biceps" contest. I didn't win (I didn't
expect to at age 64+) but it was fun. I do have nice biceps, though.

Nice review, glad you had a good time. VOTS was our first cruise and
good to see she is still shipshape!
--
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, FREE Cruise Travel Advisory Services
I never have nor ever will solicit or accept a booking.