Old October 15th, 2004, 07:16 PM
Doug

"Tristán White" wrote in message
I've been reading about this in various places, that they have found
out that private cellular mobile phones do NOT affect flight controls,
that this information is erroneous. Some report has come out.

Furthermore, I have also been told that the flight companies have
always known it's not dangerous, but that they have PRETENDED that
it's dangerous so that people don't use the expensive onboard phones
that you get on long-haul flights (International Roaming is cheaper
than these rip-off phones).

err how long did you spend thinking about this exactly?????

These 'rip off phones' work at 35,000 feet. A Mobile does not.