Old March 26th, 2006, 03:08 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Careless smoker starts fire

wrote in message
ups.com...
How are anti smokers Nazis? Some of the reasons for real Nazi
persecution were questionable. Being against smoking is for the good
of all. The evidence shows that smoking kills people whether they are
the actual smoker or not. Remember the rights of smoker trash end where
mine begin. If I have to breathe that filth my rights are being
violated. It's sad some people never got past thumb/binky sucking and
need to have something in their mouth. Maybe its just latent Brokeback
syndrome. Its a shame smokers take so long to die from the smoke

Prick.