Old April 3rd, 2006, 01:34 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Careless smoker starts fire

wrote:

How are anti smokers Nazis? Some of the reasons for real Nazi
persecution were questionable. Being against smoking is for the good
of all. The evidence shows that smoking kills people whether they are
the actual smoker or not. Remember the rights of smoker trash end where
mine begin. If I have to breathe that filth my rights are being
violated. It's sad some people never got past thumb/binky sucking and
need to have something in their mouth. Maybe its just latent Brokeback
syndrome. Its a shame smokers take so long to die from the smoke

When you think that you know better how to run my life than I do, you
become a Nazi in my book. Your statement "Being against smoking is for
the good of all." is evidence of that.

I'm sick to death of all these people who think they can and should run
everyone else's life.

I'm not a smoker, either. But, if someone's smoking offends me, as long
as they are not doing it in a No Smoking area, I move. They have just
as much right to be there and smoke as I do to be there and not smoke.

Give me a link to an absolutely irrefutable study or document that
proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that second hand smoke causes cancer
(the usual claim of the anti-smoking crowd). I live with a smoker, and
I worked in close quarters with smokers most of my life. I visited and
worked in several countries in Europe, as well as mainland China, and
many of the citizens of those countries are heavy smokers, and do so in
all kinds of environments--restaurants, offices, etc.. Yet, I'm 71 and
have not contracted lung or esophageal cancer.