Old December 14th, 2006, 05:17 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.abortion,rec.travel.air,soc.culture.jewish
Mark K. Bilbo

Default Jews Strive To Restore Christmas Trees At Seattle Airport

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 08:38:26 -0800, markzoom wrote:

Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 22:02:49 -0800, Laura Sanchez wrote:

Too bad Christianity doesn't return the favor.

Excuse me? It's Christians that are the only ones defending Israel and
denouncing anti-Semitism.

By refusing to add a menorah to the airport display?

It's not just some kind of festive decoration.
The menorah is the NATIONAL EMBLEM OF THE "STATE" OF ISRAEL Like the
eagle is to the US!:

http://www.science.co.il/Israel-Emblem.asp

I would find it highly offensive to have an 8 foot foreign state
emblem displayed by legal imposition in my country. But hey, maybe
yanks should know who their real masters are.

That's stupid. Doesn't matter what it means in Israel, this isn't Israel.
Here, many regard it as a religious symbol. If we're going to let one
religious symbol be displayed on public property at public expense, we
should let all of them be displayed.

--
Mark K. Bilbo
There is no system but GNU, and Linux is one of its kernels.