Old January 10th, 2007, 11:46 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
the_niner_nation[_1_]

Default Kenya safari..

I have plucked up the courage to re- visit Kenya ( I was born there, but
moved to England when I was a young boy) and was wondering if anyone could
reccomend a decent tour company.

Ideally, I'd like a 10-12 day safari with lots of game drives ( want to
especially see elephants , rhinos,buffalo & lion) and maybe a couple of days
bumming around on a beach after to relax for as cheap as possible...I have
stipulated Kenya purley for sentimental reasons as I was born there and I am
curious to see for myself the land of my birth.

I have done an online search for uk operators, but there is absloultey no
way of knowing who are decent or who are fly-by nights...pretty web pages
don't sucker me in so easily!

If anyone has any reccomendations or even general travel tips for a kenya
safari, i'd sincerley appreciate it.

I do know that Nairboi isn't that safe, esp when it gets dark!

thanks so much in advance :-)