Old April 15th, 2006, 07:22 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default The Voyager is coming to Galveston!

In article , D Ball
wrote:

The Galaxy will winter next year in San Juan.
I wonder why Celebrity didn't return her to Galveston?

I wonder why they went to Galveston and did not return to Baltimore!

My guess is that Celebrity doesn't have enough ships, they did not
order any for a few years while Royal Caribbean which is the owner has
been ordering new ships. So they are moving an RCI ship to Galveston
like they did with Baltimore because they need homeports for the older
RCI ships while they put the brand new RCI ships in their place at the
major cruise homeports.

--
Charles