Old May 18th, 2009, 10:21 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
DevilsPGD[_2_]

Default Ryanair scraps check-in desks as it charges passengers £10 to print tickets at home (and a £40 fine if you forget)

In message SMS
was claimed to have wrote:

You have to look at the big picture. It's like people complaining about
the annual fee at Costco, stating confidently, 'I'm not stupid enough to
pay to shop at a store,' when in reality the annual fee is lost in the
noise when you consider how much money you save over the course of a
year, and you can often get the entire fee back, and more, with the 2%
rebate for Executive Members.

Please, don't try to help these people...

Costco is busy enough already, the last thing we need is people too
stupid to do basic math wandering around Costco.