Old April 13th, 2006, 04:51 AM posted to rec.travel.air

Default Credit card for Infrequent Flier?

On 8 Apr 2006 10:19:35 -0700 in rec.travel.air,
" wrote:

I don't fly much, perhaps once a year, almost always domestic and for
pleasure. I do use a credit card for about $20K/year, the one I use
gives no rewards.

I never carry a balance, don't want to pay an annual fee.

Which would be the best MC or Visa card to start accumulating miles?

If you live on the left coast, Bank of America/Alaska Airlines
Visa. You have to have a frequent flyer account with AS, which
is simply filling out a form.

You can apply at www.alaskaair.com