Old September 13th, 2003, 02:59 AM
xyz

Default Visiting Canada

There is so much to see and do in Canada. I live here and I've only
seen a very small part of it. I recently took a trip to the east
coast and really enjoyed my time there. Great scenery and friendly
people. Here are some pics from my trip to Cape Breton:
www.pbase.com/golfpic

In the years to come I hope to go back east again and visit the west
as well (Alberta: Banff and Jasper, British Columbia: Vancouver,
Vancouver Island, etc.)

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 08:41:57 -0700, Canada Smiling
wrote:

Hi
Good value for dollar, freindly people lots to see and do
but plan your visit
its a big country most do not plan and miss what they like to see
when are you coming and what do you want to see
now we have a fall fair every weekend to mid Oct in a diferant community
this adds spice to our lives
have a happy visit