Old January 28th, 2005, 01:40 AM
David E. Bath

In article ,
writes:
Thanks David. I have just found out that my wife's vacation schedule
won't allow us to go in April after all, so now we are shooting for
May, hopefully early May. After doing some searching and investigation
we also came to the same conclusion that Cancun would probably be
better for us in order to do some more partying at night. Here is the
real question, there are TONS of all-inclusives in Cancun from what I
have found. So how does a person get some good unbiased ratings on
them? We would like to get the nicest place for $2,000 to $2,500 US
for 7 nights. There are tons in that price range that I have found,
but I haven't come across any good independent rating systems. Are
there any?

Thanks again for your input,

Slacker

I've only stayed at two resorts in Cancun since we are not party
people and prefer very remote locations. I've stayed at Royal Solaris
and Blue Bay Village. Royal Solaris is a much nicer resort.

--
David Bath - Moderator for rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive