Old May 4th, 2005, 01:10 AM
Myron Hanch

Hi Mike, I would like to find out the name of the resort or hotel in Playa
Del Carmen that you stayed at
and if it was over all fine.

thank you

Myron
"Mike B." wrote in message
In my research for our trip in March, I had selected Club Med Ixtapa
as the best kids programs, based on advertising and on family reviews.
However, since I have 4 kids and we would have needed two rooms,
we could not afford it, so we went to Chichen Itza (Valladolid) and
Playa del Carmen instead.
I will follow other people's reviews to this thread with interest.

"Myron Hanch" wrote in message
I am looking for recommendations for resorts with excellent childrens
programs or
with great children's play areas ... water parks, et al.