Old September 9th, 2008, 11:13 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.thai
PeterL

Default Bangkok Hotel with Wireless Internet

On Sep 9, 2:43*pm, "tim....." wrote:
"PeterL" wrote in message

On Sep 9, 1:17 pm, DONOTREPLY wrote:

I need a Bangkok Hotel with Wireless Internet... secure, but no
luxury needed

any suggestions?

Why must it be wireless? *Connecting through a wire is no good for
you?

Perhaps it's different in Asia, but in most of Europe, hotels with 'wired'
connections are rare. *It's usually wireless or nothing.

tim

I don't know how rare it is, but we stayed in a hotel in Zurich and
one in Amsterdam this past spring and both have wired connections in
room.