Old June 2nd, 2004, 09:31 PM
Bob Martin

Default Cheapest way to get to Oxford, UK?

"Peter File" wrote in message ...
I want to try and go over to Oxford for a couple days in July, but
I'll only be able to go if it's real cheap (college-student budget),
like less than $800 for flight and hotel. Is this even possible?

Using a combination of Mongolian and BA, you get a return from Ulaanbaatar
for around 1200 GBP. Please don't keep us in the dark about where you are
departing from??

Hmm... yeah, I guess that would help, wouldn't it?

I'm trying to fly out of Atlanta, though I could possibly go out of
New York, Boston, Washington, or Orlando if need be.

I'd like to be able to fly into London, though other airports in
England or maybe Ireland could possibly work (in those cases I'd be
staying in that city instead of Oxford).