Old August 15th, 2016, 03:58 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Norwegian Star: Your opinions, please.

On Sat, 13 Aug 2016 21:23:08 -0400, Bill
wrote:

On 8/11/2016 6:22 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 8 Aug 2016 10:09:54 -0700 (PDT), AGW
wrote:

Hi, all. Looking for your opinions of the Norwegian Star, please, especially since the 2015 renovations. I'm particularly interested in food and entertainment. TIA.

never been on it sorry

Do you think he was asking you personally?? If you don't know the
answer, don't bother responding.

and what about your pointless response to my pointless response?

however if you use your brain then you could figure out that if noone
responds then was his post ever seen? but then again you believe
fairies are real so maybe you think harry potter cast some spell that
gave him the knowledge he needed.