Old October 7th, 2003, 04:50 PM
Karen

Default Air Madagascar trip report (long)

Lovely trip report (totally put me off attempting internal travel in
Madagascar)...

This is probably the wrong conclusion. For a third-world airline,
Air Madagascar works remarkably well. In any case, if you have time to
spare, you don't have to fly.

'Fraid we don't have much time - we'll only be in Madagascar for about
1 week (see post '1 week in Madagascar?'). This was one of the
reasons I was planning to avoid internal flights...I don't want to
spend all my time there waiting to get somewhere else...

could you give me a few more details about what you did
off the plane?

We did the usual tourist circuit: Tana - Perinet - Antsirabe -
Ranomafana - Andringitra - Isalo - Tulear,

Can you recomend anywhere to stay/things to do in Tana &/or Perinet?

Thanks,
Karen