Old September 11th, 2003, 10:24 PM
Nigel Marx

Default Buying/using pre-paid SIM cards

"Neil Raines" wrote in message

Vodafone will work in both countries if some paperwork is sorted out.

NZ Vodafone will have what you're looking for, check out:

I think you may be wrong Neil. Vodaphone only offer global roaming on their
contract accounts, not pre-pay (or at least they didn't last year when my
partner and I went to Aussie with one contract and one pre-pay phone).
The curent cost of sending an SMS anywhere in the world that has agreements
with Vodaphone, and that includes most of the European phone companies, is
presently NZ$0.10c but this is half normal and may change back.

Regards

Nigel in NZ