Old December 24th, 2004, 05:28 PM
GigiK

Thanks, Arlene,

Your numbers say it all. We did absolutely love Princess, but thought it
would be nice to try different lines until I started looking at the reviews.
We want to spend our limited vacation funds as wisely as possible. It's not
as if we can just try it again next year if we didn't enjoy the ship. We
roll with disappointments well on vacations, but want to plan as well as we
can. It isn't as if one bad meal would ruin a vacation, but if you know
that an area is one that is important to you, then it's wiser to choose your
vacation with that in mind.

We're active (biking and camping) but not athletic (no marathons or 100 mile
primitive hiking trips), so the the atmosphere and experience on the ship is
the most important to us, including pleasant mealtimes. We're planning to
go to Alaska on our next cruise in the next couple of years.

Gigi

"ArleneL" wrote in message
Short answer - Princess over Royal Carib. We've done RC 4 times, Princess

19.
Princess wins in all depts.

Arlene