Old January 13th, 2005, 05:45 PM
number6

Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:
Ray Goldenberg wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I received this press release from the New York City Economic
Development Corporation

SNIP

New terminals will segregate embarking and
disembarking passengers onto separate levels, allowing for more
efficient use of space and reducing congestion caused by passengers
arriving and departing at the same time.

This sounds very good, I hope that it works.

As far as the Brooklyn cruise terminal goes, I still don't think the
main roads/highways to the terminal area can handle the added

traffic.

sue

Since one needs weapons to get through Red Hook unscathed I am
wondering if you have to check them at the pier ... and be able to pick
them up after the cruise is over so your return trip will bring you
home alive ... That is one bad area ...
I can see the parking area ... Separate areas for for Abrams tanks and
Bradley FIghting Vehicles ...