Old December 12th, 2007, 01:06 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Shawn Hirn

Default Anybody else get one of these refund notices?

In article ,
irwell wrote:

Arrived to day purporting to be from US District Court in
Philadelphia,
supposed to be for a refund of fees charged to Visa, Mastercard and
Diners Club for overseas transaction between Feb 1 1996 and November
8, 2006.

They enclose a form for claiming the refund or you
can file at a website.

Yes. I visited Italy during that time frame for ten days. It was a very
low cost trip due to the exchange rate at the time and I actually paid
for most things with cash from an ATM, not credit card, so I sent in the
standard form to request my $25. Its not much, but it will be $25 I
wouldn't have otherwise received. Others might be eligible for a larger
payment.