Old July 13th, 2017, 12:49 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jack Campin

Default A report from Andalucia, July 2017

Can you sleep on overnight trains? Fine, if you can. But I can't. I
find sleeping in a seat uncomfortable, and besides, I worry about
thievery if I'm asleep.

I can usually sleep on anything with wheels. And the night sleeper
train from Budapest to Romania was the most comfortable I've ever
used. But I got one of my worst nights sleep ever on it - partly
the immense fuss about the border control, but more because the guy
I was sharing a compartment with was chain-slugging Red Bull and
arranging amphetamine deals on his mobile all night.

mobile 07895 860 060 http://www.campin.me.uk Twitter: JackCampin