Old August 23rd, 2004, 07:35 AM
Daniel

"Hatunen" wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 16:16:50 +0000, bobz
wrote:

"bobz" wrote in message
m...
Hey all:

I will be crossing Europe
(Norway/Estonia/Latvia/Lithuania/Poland/Germany/France/UK) in Oct-
ober
and
November, but I do not know my schedule yet. In fact, I will pro-
bably
decise as I go along.

My question is whether buying tickets on the go would be much more
ex-
pensive
than reserving and pre-purchasing long in advance. I know its a
gene-
ral
question, but what do you all think?

Daniel
Get a European train pass jobby, save a fortune, and if you know yo-
ur
times, book...they can be bloody long slogs on the train waiting in
the
corridors with out air con otherwise....

Thanks...

Which trainpass would cover Estonia/Latvia/Lithuania/Poland?

Do a google...I wouldn't know bout that side of Europe I'm afriad...

There are none.

Exactly. Hence my question.