Old October 7th, 2003, 03:55 PM
tom keener

Default What countries have the best exchange rate for the dollar?

Tom Keener wrote in message . ..
I'm planning on traveling the world over the next year.....
One of my criteria is to travel to countries that have a good exchange rate
with the US dollar. That way I can get more for my dollar.

What a sad criteria to use for a world trip.
You must be american

Hey, if he lives on the local economy and only stops at Niger, Chad,
Angola, and Bangladesh, his money will go a _long_ way. For someone
so concerned with economy, he'd deserve that trip.

TELL HIM TO VISIT GERMANY. YOU CAN SHOW HIM HOW TO SHOPLIFT FOR FUN AND PROFIT.