Old December 12th, 2006, 06:08 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.anarchism,rec.travel.air,soc.culture.jewish
Al Klein

Default Jews Strive To Restore Christmas Trees At Seattle Airport

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 05:32:00 +0100, Mxsmanic
wrote:

Christmas is a secular holiday in the United States.

That's a nice lie, but it doesn't fly in the face of Christian
campaigns like "Jesus is the reason for the season" and "put the
Christ back into Christmas".

You can't have it both ways.
--
rukbat at optonline dot net
I cannot conceive of a god who rewards and punishes his creatures