Old March 28th, 2005, 12:21 AM
Alan S

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 15:08:04 GMT, "mtwright6"
wrote:

|Hi all
|
|Staying in Brisbane for 5 days at the end of our holiday and just wondered
|if anyone has stayed at the "Soho Motel" on Wickham Terrace, looks very good
|and also price so any advice would be welcome or similar accommodation /
|price thats within 5 - 10 mins walking distance from Queens St.
|Thanks.
|
|John (England)

Hi John

I haven't stayed at the Soho, so I can't help there. I have stayed at
the GoodEarth, also on Wickham Terrace. It was just another
hotel/motel, but clean and comfortable. They are showing between AU$89
and $97 in wotif at the moment with buffet breakfast. The Soho, for a
double w/o breakfast, is AU$82 on wotif.

It's reasonably close to Queen St, but you'd be a brisk walker to do
it in 5 minutes. It's uphill coming home with parcels:-)
http://www.goodearth.com.au/hotels/b....asp?hotelid=3

Cheers, Alan, Australia