Old September 27th, 2007, 01:19 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
number6

Default Found a Great November Hawaii circle cruise deal

On Sep 26, 4:23 pm, Green Light Travel wrote:
Celebrity is running an interesting Hawaiian circle special for the
month of November from San Diego. It's a 15-night cruise aboard the
Mercury from $980 per person. Several sailings are available in
November with $50 onboard credit.

The itinerary includes: San Diego, California, Honolulu (Oahu),
Kailua Kona, Hawaii, Mount Kilauea, Hilo, Hawaii, Lahaina (Maui),
Ensenada, Mexico, San Diego, California

If anyone is interested, I would be happy to help you book.

If not interested can we inundate you with spam mail and phone
calls ???