Old September 29th, 2012, 03:33 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian[_1_]

Default Visits To Cuba

On Wed, 26 Sep 2012 17:55:23 -0700 (PDT), Jaap
wrote:

not unless US government lifts trade embago !!
its funny we trade with north korea, vietnam, bosnia,germany, etc but we got a problem with Cuba, WTF over.

The US is the 5th largest trading partner of Cuba. I think much of it
is food. I doubt if there is much trade with N. Korea and almost no
travel.

I don't understand how the U.S. trade embargo with Cuba is blamed for
Cuba's woes since they can get goods from all other countries.

Germany is an ally now. So is Japan. Why not trade with them?