Old November 13th, 2004, 09:12 PM
Alfred Molon

In article , Miguel Cruz says...

I cannot imagine a reason not to move from Florida to Singapore, to be
honest. You'd have a much better life in Singapore.

How easy is it to find a job in Singapore ? It obviously depends on your
skills and qualifications, but the last I heard was that it has become
very difficult to get an expat contract, because of the economic
situation and because there is a pool of increasingly qualified locals,
so the extra expense of hiring an expat is less and less justified.
--

Alfred Molon

http://www.molon.de/Galleries.htm - Photos from Myanmar, Brunei,
Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Nepal, Egypt, Germany, Austria,
Prague, Budapest and Portugal