Old November 13th, 2004, 11:27 PM
Runge

Singapore can be MUCH nicer than Florida

a écrit dans le message de news:
Guys I got a question. My wife is suggesting that we move to
Singapore. She is from the Philippines and she took a 4 day trip to
Singapore with her mom. She is a city girl and she likes it there. Said
the people are nice. I asked,,,,is that the only reason you like it?
She said yes because how many cities do you know where there are nice
people. She wanted to know how can you move there. We are in Florida.

Can anyone respond to this inquiry? I dont plan to move there at all
but I want some ammuntion to present to her as to why we should not
move there.

John in FL

http://community.webtv.net/FLknight/me