Old June 17th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Luca Logi

Mimi wrote:

So if you miss your EC train, you have some options for using the ticket.

I'm just back from Italy, where there were some --let's say
irregularities -- in the train service. I wouldn't like to have a ticket
that only worked on one specific train.

Marianne

All ES tickets (virtual or real) are good only for a specific train; if
you have to change, you should visit a ticket office, give them the code
and have the reservation changed (sometimes free of charge, sometimes
not, depending on the time of the request) (if you have to change the
reservation on line, you are given an extra code exactly for this
purpose). I am not sure that an electronic ticket is valid for a train
different from the one for which it was issued.

--
Luca Logi - Firenze - Italy e-mail:
Home page: