Old May 26th, 2009, 10:31 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

Default Portland Ore Airport

wrote:
I checked their website, and I cannot determine if their airport is
open 24/7. I figure for such a large city that it would be. My wife
and I would arrive around 11PM, and figured we would sleep at the
airport until morning instead of spending a short night at a hotel,
and save some bucks. We have done this a number of times at the SF
airport with no problems.

Thanks

Tom

1.877.739.4636 for airport information.

There appears to be flight activity from around 5am until after midnight.
Given that the first flight is international, and TSA would want passengers
there by 2am, I suspect the airport is open around the clock, but the
restaurants and shops seem to shut down fairly early.