Old March 21st, 2004, 03:16 PM
Binyamin Dissen

Default Changing terminals - O'Hare

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 12:02:59 GMT (John Wise) wrote:

:In all the times that I've been through O'Hare (ORD), I've never had
:to change terminals. Now I'm looking at a terminal change (UA in
:Terminal 1 to AA in Terminal 3) and wondered if anyone had
:pointers/experiences to share.

Depends if you have to move luggage or just yourself.

If the latter, keep within the secured area. It is less than a ten minute
walk.

If the former, a bit of a pain. You can take the monorail but I am not sure
how well it handles carts. You can also walk around the airport - it isn't
THAT long.

--
Binyamin Dissen
http://www.dissensoftware.com