Old February 26th, 2010, 03:40 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ray Goldenberg Ray Goldenberg is offline
Banned

Default Carnival announces record sales and fare increases

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 08:49:08 -0600, George Leppla
wrote:

What is unusual this morning is that Carnival made a public announcement
that they were raising fares.

Hi Everyone,

As I mentioned in an earlier posting in this thread more cruise lines
are announcing price increases. I attended a meeting yesterday where
Azamara Club is raising their rates on March 1. Bookings made by
February 28, 2010 will enjoy current rates.
--
Ray Goldenberg 800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
Lighthouse Travel http://www.lighthousetravel.com