Old March 17th, 2005, 10:51 PM
temari

Forgot to say, we also brought back some vegemite for the kids to try.
Some of them actually liked it!

Agree 100% with you Dave! We all can't wait to go back. Everything we
saw and every place we went was fantastic. My husband would love to
retire to Australia. And it really is true what everyone says about
how friendly Australians are, this is the first time I've been out of
North America, and it just seems Aussies have a whole different
attitude, relaxed and friendly. Maybe that's what made this vacation
so much better than others....

Dave Proctor wrote:

Glad you had a great time, and hope you pop back sooner rather than
later. Australia is a fantastic country, and I think it is the best
place in the world to live.

Dave

=====