Old November 10th, 2003, 05:36 PM
Kurt Weber/Debra Cole-Weber

Default good guide book for Italy trip

Luca Logi wrote:

I also like the Time Out city guides. Again, the art history part
doesn't even compare with TCI, but they are good in directing you to
interesting shops or theatres - not even mentioned in TCI guides.

I also like the Time Out city guides, but for a gift of a guide book to
Italy, they are too narrow, I would think. But they are now among my
favorites. Time Out Florence has information, tips and recommendations that
I have not found other places. Their food recs are pretty good, too.

I have a ton of Florence guides, because of work, but for pleasure I use the
Time Out.