Old April 2nd, 2008, 02:55 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Default Dessert Review... The Chocolate Bar in Westfield

Tom K wrote:
We took Penny (my shaggy golden retriever) for a walk in Westfield today...
so we stopped at "The Chocolate Bar" - the gelato place Brian K. recommended
for our get together later this spring.

WOW... fantastic. We split a pistachio gelato. It was quite exceptional.
Best gelato I've ever had. Penny even got to lick the cup when we were
done.

I'm sold.

The shop has about 6 small tables inside, and 2 outside... probably can
handle about 20 of us, or so.

It's also got all kinds of chocolates, brownies, chocolate covered
strawberries, cappuccino machine with different coffees, etc.

Good call, Brian!

Sounds like a winner to me!! Now we have to make sure we have beautiful
weather before we invade the store.lol

sue