Old April 2nd, 2008, 03:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
John & Lola

Default Dessert Review... The Chocolate Bar in Westfield

"Tom K" wrote in message
We took Penny (my shaggy golden retriever) for a walk in Westfield
today... so we stopped at "The Chocolate Bar" - the gelato place Brian K.
recommended for our get together later this spring.

WOW... fantastic. We split a pistachio gelato. It was quite exceptional.
Best gelato I've ever had. Penny even got to lick the cup when we were
done.

I'm sold.

The shop has about 6 small tables inside, and 2 outside... probably can
handle about 20 of us, or so.

It's also got all kinds of chocolates, brownies, chocolate covered
strawberries, cappuccino machine with different coffees, etc.

Good call, Brian!

--Tom

Count us in, it sounds delicious!!!

Lola in Hamilton