Old December 13th, 2008, 06:54 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.australia+nz
John Kulp

Default Report from the US, a nice but somewhat backward country.

On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 02:10:18 GMT, "Sharx35"
wrote:

"John Kulp" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 11:00:11 GMT, "Sharx35"
wrote:

Luckily - to no suprise - all others picked up on my humo[u]r, irony,
sarcasm, self-infliction, etc.. So if you didn't/don't like it, tough!

Bull ****ing ****. You bitched, whined and moaned throughout 90% of your
snivelling post. FOAD, already.

Which goes to show you're just the dumb humorless moron he said you
were.

You've just confirmed your identify as that of a NON-North American DNA
defective idiot.

Really? Born, bred and served in the US military, which gives me a
much better claim to being one that some draft dodger hiding Canuck.