Old March 9th, 2013, 07:21 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
RayC

Default Hong Kong Hotel Advice, Please

On 3/7/2013 9:52 AM, AGW wrote:
Hi, all.

We (my 78-year-old father and I, fairly agile 49-year-old paraplegic
manual wheelchair user) will be in Hong Kong post-cruise in early June
for three nights. Any thoughts as to possible accommodation? Shuttles
from the hotel to Kowloon, etc. preferred.

TIA.

We used the Salisbury hotel and it is only a couple of blocks from Ocean
terminal. It is owned and operated by the YMCA and has a very good rate
for Hong Kong. We did see one wheel chair but really don't know how
easy or hard it was for them as it was a pretty stout guy pushing a
fairly small woman.

--

Ray