Old November 17th, 2012, 01:20 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default Best Cabins on Ships...

In article ,
Bo1953 wrote:

Thank you for the input. I have been to cruise critic many times and it does
not address the questions about cabins, as I have seen before on another
site. Specifically, I seek input about the best cabin(s) for value on the
ship(s) requested which are unbiased. For example, the web site I speak of
gave a true value in cabins on one ship as being two specific cabins on the
where the life boats hang. What made this an absolute value is, these cabins
have 'unobstructed views' at an obstructed view price.

At home and I looked at the Azamara Quest deck plans. On deck 6 there
are Obstructed view cabins in Cat. 08. Looking at the plans they all
look pretty obstructed to me. Cabins 6036 and 6039 might have some
view. 6046 and 6049 could have some view. 6033 and 6030 have some very
small boats so maybe there is some view. You could post a question
about those cabins on Cruise Critic. Ask if anyone has been in them and
if there is any view.

--
Charles