Old July 30th, 2004, 08:58 PM
Dillon Pyron

Default Clueless first-timer needs advice about cruises please

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:05:14 -0700, Ray Goldenberg
wrote:

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 11:14:42 -0400, Sue and Kevin Mullen
wrote:

I know about Freestyle Dining, but never knew that you could wear shorts
in the dining rooms on NCL.

Hi Sue,

I would not gather from the following that shorts are acceptable at
dinner.
Quote from NCL brochu
Q: What is appropriate dinner attire?
A: We don't require you to wear a tie or other formal attire to
dinner. We do request however that guests wear "resort casual" attire
to dine in any of our specialty or main restaurants.
Q: What exactly is "resort casual attire?
A: Resort casual is a much more comfortable way to dress for dinner.
Basically, it's slacks, a dress or skirt for women.

Hmm, sloppy wording. Unless of course tops are optional :-)

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

--
dillon

When I was a kid, I thought the angel's name was Hark
and the horse's name was Bob.