Old September 15th, 2004, 10:19 AM
Icono Clast

Which state have you not visited?

That's a question I don't answer (not long ago someone figured it out
but I didn't confirm it).

And let me ask you this, what are the top five picks for you for scenic
states you have seen? Mine a
Florida, Maine, California, South Dakota, Michigan.

California, Colorado, South Dakota, Utah, and Oregon but I wouldn't
carve that in stone. Parts of Tennessee and West Virginia are very
pretty as well as Idaho, Washington, and Montana. British Columbia,
Alberta, Yukon, and Alaska are magnificent as are parts of Hawaii.

There's a great deal of magnificence in North America, perhaps more
than any other continent, certainly more variety of magnificences.

It's a good question. I'm interested see the opinions of others.
A San Franciscan who's visited 49 of 50 US states
http://geocities.com/dancefest/ http://geocities.com/iconoc/
ICQ: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/19098103 IClast at SFbay Net