Old September 16th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Icono Clast

Frank F. Matthews wrote:
Icono Clast wrote:
wrote:
And let me ask you this, what are the top five picks for you for scenic

states you have seen? Mine a
Florida, Maine, California, South Dakota, Michigan.

California, Colorado, South Dakota, Utah, and Oregon but I wouldn't
carve that in stone. Parts of Tennessee and West Virginia are very
pretty as well as Idaho, Washington, and Montana. British Columbia,
Alberta, Yukon, and Alaska are magnificent as are parts of Hawaii.

There's a great deal of magnificence in North America, perhaps more
than any other continent, certainly more variety of magnificences.

It's a good question. I'm interested see the opinions of others.

I find it hard to leave out NW Wyoming & the Grand Canyon from the list.
As to magnificence it can be found pretty much anywhere around the world.

I agree. He asked for five. I gave five.
Thirty years ago today, BART began trans-San Francisco Bay Service
http://geocities.com/dancefest/ http://geocities.com/iconoc/
ICQ: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/19098103 IClast at SFbay Net